Yes. The internet connection allows you to access your account and ensures that all of your data is saved.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to register a student manually?
- What should I do if I have further questions that are not addressed in the FAQ?
- Can the parents see the name and description of the form?
- Do I need to edit the form during the process of making an activity?
- What is the difference between register and apply?
- Do I need to press save after entering/updating information on the site?
- Do I need internet connection to access my AfterSchool HQ account?
- How many times does a parent/guardian need to fill out his or her information?
- What does the thank you email mean?
- What information should I put in the cost description for my activity?