The cost description is a place to provide additional explanation for your cost. It could include travel costs, cost of uniforms, etc. This information helps parents connect the dots between the costs and benefits of the activities.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to register a student manually?
- What should I do if I have further questions that are not addressed in the FAQ?
- Can the parents see the name and description of the form?
- Do I need to edit the form during the process of making an activity?
- What is the difference between register and apply?
- Do I need to press save after entering/updating information on the site?
- Do I need internet connection to access my AfterSchool HQ account?
- How many times does a parent/guardian need to fill out his or her information?
- What does the thank you email mean?
- What information should I put in the cost description for my activity?