The activity description should be an attention grabber. Something that parents see and can’t help but clicking on your activity and learn more. This description is what appears on your activities box on your organization home page, so a headline that helps parents quickly see the value of your activity, which will be reinforced by your activity details once they click to continue onto your activity home page. Also, due to its location on your organization home page, this is an excellent way to encourage parents to register their students for more than one of your activities.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to register a student manually?
- What should I do if I have further questions that are not addressed in the FAQ?
- Can the parents see the name and description of the form?
- Do I need to edit the form during the process of making an activity?
- What is the difference between register and apply?
- Do I need to press save after entering/updating information on the site?
- Do I need internet connection to access my AfterSchool HQ account?
- How many times does a parent/guardian need to fill out his or her information?
- What does the thank you email mean?
- What information should I put in the cost description for my activity?