1. From the home page, click on the "Activities" tab on the left-hand sidebar.
2. Then click on the "View" button next to the associated activity.
3. This will take you to the activity summary page. Once there, click the "Setup" tab at the top of the page.
4. On the right side of the screen, there is a sidebar that displays the different steps of the process in green text. Click the word "Location"
5. Enter your location
6. There is a chance that your location is already in the system. If so, the name will appear in the dropdown menu as you type the location name. Click on the name, and your location will be saved.
7. If your location does not appear, there are a couple of things to check.
a. The first thing to do is to double check for typos or misspellings.
b. If there are none, it is important to look up the official name of the location because sometimes the name that people commonly use to refer to the location is different than the official name.
8. If this is not the issue either, you can always add a new location by clicking the words “Location not found. Add a new location?” in the “Enter your location” dropdown menu.
9. After clicking the button, the details of your location appear.
10. Enter your Location Name.
11. Select your relationship with this location (the options are “I provide an activity at this location” and “I am an employee/associated with this location).
12. Select the type of location (the options are “School,” “Business,” and “Non-Profit.”
13. Enter the location’s address.