1. From the homepage, click on the "Students" tab on the left-hand sidebar.
2. This screen will display a comprehensive list of your students.
4. You can filter the results based on session and activity (the options are all sessions & activities, each individual session, and each individual activity), seat assignment (the options are all seating assignments, reserved, waiting list, application, invited, and denied), or enrollment status (the options are all students, past students only, current students only, future students only) using dropdown menus at the top of the screen.
4. You can also search for an individual student using the search bar on the top left part of the screen.
5. Once you find the student you are looking for, click the "View Details" button.
6. This takes you to the student's profile page, where you will find the student's registration data, including student information, student home address, emergency contact 1, emergency contact 2, and health information, as well as the student's activity information.